Welcome to Brynhyfryd Medical Centre
Brynhyfryd Medical Centre is part of the primary care cluster group Penderri. A cluster network is a group of GPs working with other health care professionals to plan and provide services locally.
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
NEW* View the Penderi Network Website here: www.pendericluster.co.uk
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
Brynhyfryd Medical Centre has been designed to meet current building regulations and DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) requirements.
- Car Park area has designated disabled parking bays
- Low level kerbs for ease of access onto footpaths
- All external doors into the building have level access
- Main Entrance doors are powered access
- Disabled toilets are provided to both ground & 1st floor
- A lift is provided for access to the 1st floor
- The main reception desk is designed to facilitate wheelchair use and is fitted with an induction loop for hard of hearing
(Site updated 09/12/2019)